A few people have responded to the survey I posted, asking about problems facing Technology Product Management, but we need more of you to participate.
We need the collective input of the community and from there we can move forward to try to address some of the issues that you raise.
Here are some questions to get you thinking.
Imagine a future where Product Management has matured into an ideal scenario for you.
- What does that future look like?
- What’s different about it than now?
- If you are a PM, what are you focusing on then, that you aren’t focusing on now?
- What does the Product Management organization look like then as compared to now?
Think about these kinds of questions and either provide feedback in one of two ways.
- Leave a comment on this blog.
- Click the following link and submit your words via the anonymous survey. (click here)
And TELL ALL YOUR PM FRIENDS to do the same. Really, the more input, the better.