I will be writing an article on how to measure customer satisfaction in B2B software. To prepare for that article I would like to hear your experiences or read articles that you find useful.
If you have a useful article on the topic, or personal experience measuring customer satisfaction, I would love to hear from you. Please email me directly at email@example.com
Here are some focusing questions:
Do you measure customer satisfaction?
- Simple question: do you measure it?
What to measure
- what are your “leading indicators” of customer satisfaction?
- is customer satisfaction the right thing to measure? what about customer success?
- how do you measure for referenceability?
- how do you measure for customer’s liklihood of re-purchasing?
How do you take the measurements?
- Do you use quantitative measurements? If so, how do you administer these? Direct calls? Web surveys?
- What kind of response rates do you get to your web surveys? To your phone calls?
- Have you ever used an external agency? If so, which one(s)?
Have you read any good articles or books on this topic?
Thank you. I appreciate your responses.