The time and place for the next ProductCamp Toronto has been set.
It’s Sunday October 4, 2009 @ the Ted Rogers School of Business at Ryerson University in downtown Toronto.
This is the same location as the very successful first Product Camp in November of last year.
It’s a chance to come and meet, brainstorm, learn and network from your peers in a casual and engaging setting.
Here are some links to provide you with more information
- ProductCamp 2009 Homepage
- Pre-register for the Event (About 80 people have already done so!)
- Volunteer to help plan and hold the event (done via the pre-register process)
- Attend the planning and info pub night (July 22nd, 6PM, Fionn McCools) (map)
- Become an event sponsor (here’s who sponsored the event last year)
- Blog about it on your blog!
- Retweet it to your followers. Here’s the URL ( http://tr.im/pctor09)
- Use the #PCT2 hash tag and include @PCToronto.
We’ll keep you updated as things progress. Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in October.