Tom Grant has a post a couple of weeks back with a Product Management/Marketing playlist. As Tom wrote:
If you were to make a musical version of what it’s like to be a tech PM, here’s what you’d put into the soundtrack.
I like the idea, but as a PM, I couldn’t simply create a “me-too” list. 🙂
So here’s my variation: The PM parody playlist. i.e. PM/PMM oriented parodies of famous songs.
- Bugs in my Product – The Monks
- We built this Product – Starship
- I left my code in San Francisco – Tony Bennett
- Sympathy for the Tester – Rolling Stones
- Gimme Data – Rolling Stones
- Software Product Management Blues – Bob Dylan
- Shock the Market – Peter Gabriel
- I still haven’t got what I’m asking for – U2
- Roll Over Product Owner – Chuck Berry
- Take me to the website – Al Green
- Market Love – David Bowie
I’m sure there’s many others. Any that you’d like to add?