We’ve compiled a pretty extensive list of Product Management related blogs. There are almost 60 of them so far.
It’s interesting to see some of the patterns in the blogs and how they’ve positioned or differentiated themselves from each other. Here are some of the 50+ blogs in our PM blog roll, and some comments/advice for some of them.
OK, am I alone, or did a lot of you at first think Tyner Blain was a person? BTW, did I miss anyone?
Hmmm..there must be some female PM/PMM bloggers out there with blogs named after themselves. Or are most egomaniacs men? 🙂
- Good – Jeff, good to have you blogging again. When’s the next post?
- Cranky – more frequent posts please or is the crankiness subsiding?
- Purist – good blog, but why are there no date stamps on your blog posts? Is that a Blogger “feature”?
- BHPM – I’ll be brutally honest. You’ve only had 1 real post. It was on October 4, and it’s about cloud computing. Let’s see some more frequent honest brutality.
Product Management <stuff>
There are a number of blogs with some what similar titles. And in another striking similarity, they are all quite good! I have a soft spot for Product Management Zen because it’s tagline contains the word balance, which is one of the words I use to define Product Management.
- Product Management Insights
- Product Management Musings
- Product Management Tips
- Product Management View
- Product Management Zen
Strategy is a big part of Product Management, so of course we have the following:
I really enjoy the podcasts on both of these blogs. And, full-disclosure, I’ve been in podcasts on both blogs.
- The Heretech – my podcast with Tom Grant where we have a long discussion on important topics related to Product Management, yet never utter the word “agile”.
- Product Management Pulse – my podcast with Michael Ray Hopkin, where Michael and I discuss what makes a great Product Manager.
Blogs from Around the World
I’m happy to see PM and related blogs from many different countries. I’m sure there are many more out there, so if you know of some, or write one(!), go to the Blog Roll page and let us know about it in the comments. We’ll add it to the list.
BTW, in this case, “around the world” means NOT in the United States! 🙂 At the end, I will give a bit of a shout out though to my Canadian blogging pals. There’s a bunch of us up here and we need to stick together. Otherwise, in alphabetical order by nation:
- Australia – Brainmates
- Ireland – Joao Rufino’s Blog
- Malaysia – Product Management Matters
- Portugal – O Guia Do Gerente De Productos
- Russia – swpm.ru
- Spain – Web Product Blog
- United Kingdom – Effectivus, Purist PM
And the Canadian Contingent:
Take look at the Blog Roll and let us know if there are other blogs we should add.
Share this article: