We will have 3 tracks to help focus content to different audiences who attend.
- Product Management 101 — aimed at people new to Product Management or those who want to learn more about the basics of the topic.
- Start me up! — aimed at people who are interested in or involved in startups and want to learn more about how to make those ventures successful
- Advanced Product Management and Marketing — while open to anyone, this is intended for experienced Product Managers and Marketers who want to go deep into topics with others in their field.
Sessions nominated and voted on (see link below) should fall into one of these tracks.
We are open to suggestions for other tracks as well, so speak out if you think there are other areas that you’d like to see covered.
Here are all the important links:
- ProductCamp Toronto home page — http://www.productcamp.org/toronto/
- Registration — Pre-register and attend, speak or volunteer — http://bit.ly/pct-reg
- Sessions — Nominate and vote for the sessions you’d like to attend/lead — http://bit.ly/pct-sessions
- Sponsorship — Support ProductCamp with your financial or other donation — http://bit.ly/pct-sponsors
We look forward to seeing you at the event!